Latest Zedric's News!
- Feliz Cinco de Mayo y'all! — 1 week 6 days ago
- Chef Jamie Oliver's prize winning TED talk: Teach every child about food http://t.co/961XFKU93S #health — 1 week 6 days ago
- Sunday is Brunch Day. We're open until 6pm every Sunday at both locations. http://t.co/saGFHm4TWy — 1 week 6 days ago
- Zedric's is hiring! If you are excited about healthy gourmet fare & have great customer service skills, come see us! — 2 weeks 1 day ago
- @cademcc thanks for the shout out! We appreciate it! — 3 weeks 4 days ago
- 1 of 92
Here is what some of our great customers have to say about our food and the incredible results they have had:
- "I have been eating Zedric's food for over a year. In April, I had my yearly physical and attribute my positive results to the great Zedric's food. I lost weight and all the numbers in my blood work improved significantly. One thing that I feel is so important is the use of organic products, grass fed meat and no preservatives.
I so appreciate all the hard work that all of you put into your quality products.
Thank you so much." -Marie S.
- "I am a Soldier in the Army and was in San Antonio for a few months of training. Anyone that has spent anytime in the service knows that the dining facilites do not serve the healthiest or best tasting food. I was excited upon my arrival to come across Zedric's while working out at Body Armor Crossfit. Zach and his staff provided some of the best tasting health food I had ever had and were always had a smile on their face. I look forward to the next time I am in San Antonio and can crush one of their turkey burgers!" -Tommy C.
- "I used to feel so sorry for myself when I was on a diet, watching everyone else eat. Now, with Zedric's meals, I feel sorry for them because they are not eating the wonderful meals I am able to enjoy!" - Susan S.
- "I'm wearing my new size 38 jeans for the first time and I need a belt to keep them up (should've gone smaller). Earlier this year I was wearing a size 42. Meanwhile, I just finished a tasty breakfast sandwich. :)" -Eric K.